Sanur's long stretch of beach offers shallow waters for swimming. Colorful jukung fishing boats rest on the sand, backed by a paved cycling path.
The beach is protected by a reef and breakwaters, so families appreciate the limpid waves. Sanur is well placed for day trips around the south, and north to Ubud. Sanur stretches for about 5km along an east-facing coastline, with the lush and green landscaped grounds of resorts fronting right onto the sandy beach. Sanur has one of Bali’s only proper pedestrian path lined with souvenir shop and cafés.
- Enjoy your holiday in comfort and style, modern kitchen, luxury amenities second floor balcony
- 2 minute stroll to the vibrant Mertasari beach
- Private garden with 10 x 3 meter L shaped swimming pool as well as a jacuzzi
- Villa Orchid can comfortably accommodate families and groups up to 6 guests
- Recently refurbished and redecorated, includes a swimming pool surrounded by private tropical garden
- 5 minute drive to Sanur beach with many seaside cafes & entertainment
Villa Bamboo TwolizardsSanur
- Honeymooners and couples will love the tropical romance this one-bedroom villas
- 5 minute walk to the famous Matahari Terbit beach
- Fully equipped kitchenette, private garden and swimming pool (3x7 meters) with mini Jacuzzi